Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this week


001: (Not) The Beginning

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 001: (Not) The Beginning

Post by Gabriel_Fairfox on Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:18 pm

'[Jessica]*Attempts to copy, the others, summoning a Firey Katana blade, With the Flames Flickering between Fire and light. The Blade has a Emblem Of Fallen but cared for , flower petal just above the grip section. "oh i think i done it"
avatar
Gabriel_Fairfox
Admin

Posts : 93
Join date : 2014-01-17

View user profile http://ffda.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: 001: (Not) The Beginning

Post by TobyX on Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:18 pm

[Jacob] *eyes widen* "Y-You got it on the first try? I didn't even think that was possible! Good job! Ren I'm pretty sure this girl is going to be the next Commander Afan!"

TobyX

Posts : 97
Join date : 2014-01-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 001: (Not) The Beginning

Post by Ren.Ashya on Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:29 pm

[Ren] "We'll see." *Ren looks toward jacob and Tara signaling to transform.*
[Narrator] The eyes of Jacob, Ren and Tara turn blood red with black slits. Ren's hair turning black and Tara's hair turning white. a black flame pattern grows on jacobs face and a line/cracked pattern grows on Tara and Ren's face.
[Yukiko] "Mommy, Daddy and uncle Jacob are so cool..."
[Ren] "Ready to train... Jessica?"
[Narrator] Ren's voice is calmed and in a soothing tone. six others fall from the ceiling.
[Ren] "We are Team Taren. Nice to meet you. You'll be facing me and Jacob first.
[Narrator] Ren gets into his special stance, twirling his blade.
avatar
Ren.Ashya

Posts : 67
Join date : 2014-01-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 001: (Not) The Beginning

Post by TobyX on Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:31 pm

[Jacob] *looks at Jess with a smile and laughs* "I'm Jacob haha" *Gets into his stance* "Get ready Jess we don't hold back!!"

TobyX

Posts : 97
Join date : 2014-01-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 001: (Not) The Beginning

Post by Gabriel_Fairfox on Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:17 am

[Jessica] "Well" *Darts forward towards,Jacob and Ren, Draging her new found Soul Blade across the floor, to create a smoke cloud behind herself, Using her Darkness abilities , she creates 2 illusion Dummies pulling up directly behind, Though are they Illusions or Something Else
avatar
Gabriel_Fairfox
Admin

Posts : 93
Join date : 2014-01-17

View user profile http://ffda.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: 001: (Not) The Beginning

Post by Ren.Ashya on Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:17 am

[Narrator] With a smirk. Ren pierces his blade into the floor, causing shock-waves of black aura to pulsate within a three yard radius.
[Ren] *Dashes toward Jessica with no weapon in hand*
avatar
Ren.Ashya

Posts : 67
Join date : 2014-01-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 001: (Not) The Beginning

Post by TobyX on Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:35 am

[Jacob] *lowers his stance* "Meh. You got this Ren! You're the Gravitator after all!" *Begins to walk towards The rest of Team Taren*

TobyX

Posts : 97
Join date : 2014-01-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 001: (Not) The Beginning

Post by Gabriel_Fairfox on Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:50 am

[Jessica] *Smirks as Ren fell for her Refraction of light, causing him to not see, her darting around around Ren, creating a 3rd Dummy in her Place Who engage Ren, creating 1 real physical swing before, creating a weak large burst of fire. Meanwhile Jessica, swing roll sweeps Jacob, putting her Blade to his throat "YOUR DEAD IN A REAL FIGHT...some Teacher, Number 1 rule never let your guard down" * Turns To face Ren* " Your Next "
avatar
Gabriel_Fairfox
Admin

Posts : 93
Join date : 2014-01-17

View user profile http://ffda.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: 001: (Not) The Beginning

Post by Ren.Ashya on Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:57 am

[Narrator] The ren she thought she saw poofs away.
[Ren] "I'm behind you. That was only a Sai after-shadow. Look's like Jacob wants to sit this one out anyway. This is only my basic transforamtion... Let's see if you're truly of Afan/Ashya bloodline." *Ren flicks his wrist, his blade reforming in his hand. The black aura envelops the black blade as he takes a stance* "Let's go."
avatar
Ren.Ashya

Posts : 67
Join date : 2014-01-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 001: (Not) The Beginning

Post by TobyX on Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:59 am

[Jacob] "Rubs the back of his neck* "Well yaknow it's unfair for a newbie to face both commanders of Team Taren at full Stamina." *Lays on the ground* "We would win in an instant! Just like always! Oh Ren, you're buying me food after this right?"

TobyX

Posts : 97
Join date : 2014-01-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 001: (Not) The Beginning

Post by Gabriel_Fairfox on Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:22 pm

[Jessica] *Goes into a Defensive Stance widening and increasing the depth of all senses, in addition taps her foot on the ground, causing a white Glow to engulf the floor, not alone acting as an extra sense of detection but illuminating the entire room, preventing false imagery....* "BRING IT"
avatar
Gabriel_Fairfox
Admin

Posts : 93
Join date : 2014-01-17

View user profile http://ffda.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: 001: (Not) The Beginning

Post by Ren.Ashya on Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:27 pm

[Ren] "Ah, an Ashya classic... It has its down sides, disallowing the user to use false imagery as well..." *Ren charges toward Jessica, throwing his blade toward her and his hands engulfed with black aura flames* "Fools Dance..."
avatar
Ren.Ashya

Posts : 67
Join date : 2014-01-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 001: (Not) The Beginning

Post by TobyX on Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:29 pm

[Jacob] "Wait wait wait!!!" *Uses ancient technique 3, causing the training floor between Jessica and Ren to engulf in flames* "There will be no running from this fight. Jess give him your all. Ren... no gravitator mode or anything higher than Sai level 3. Let the games begin."
[Narrator] A Young Female walks into the room and hits Jacob in the back of the head.
[Jacob] "Owww What the hell!! Oh... hey Fallon" *Hugs Fallon tightly*
[Fallon] "Hey babe who's the girl?"
[Jacob] "A new recruit. We are testing her skills right now."

TobyX

Posts : 97
Join date : 2014-01-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 001: (Not) The Beginning

Post by Ren.Ashya on Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:40 pm

[Ren] "I see" *Ren continues dashing toward Jess, his blade stabbing into the floor, right behind her*
avatar
Ren.Ashya

Posts : 67
Join date : 2014-01-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 001: (Not) The Beginning

Post by TobyX on Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:41 pm

[Jacob] *Laughs then mumbles to himself* "Teleport behind then kicked back. Let's see how she reacts..."

TobyX

Posts : 97
Join date : 2014-01-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 001: (Not) The Beginning

Post by Gabriel_Fairfox on Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:53 pm

[Narrator] Knowing the blade was never intended to hit her, used the the moment to get a quick cut to Ren Right Shoulder stretch right across it, though was barely deeper than a paper cut, then quickly glides steps 3 steps back, Smirking...[Jessica] "Is that all you got, you should know, i am an expert swordsman no matter how much force you put behind your Blade your never connect,With me or clash with my sword that the force behind yours even matters, This is the wits of Parry ... so whats the big ren going to do now
avatar
Gabriel_Fairfox
Admin

Posts : 93
Join date : 2014-01-17

View user profile http://ffda.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: 001: (Not) The Beginning

Post by TobyX on Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:55 pm

[Jacob] "Ren I told you she's a class A..."

TobyX

Posts : 97
Join date : 2014-01-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 001: (Not) The Beginning

Post by Ren.Ashya on Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:59 pm

[Ren] * Ren ducks low, placing his hands on the floor. * "Sai quake!"
[Narrator] The shock wave staggers Jess, sending her and the Ren's blade into the air. Ren's hair turns white as he teleports above Jess, grabbing his blade and shoving his aura filled hands passed Jess; the force sending her crashing into the ground.
[Ren] *Teleports to the edge of the flame ring his aura exploding through the floor* "Mode two Sai and Ashya"
avatar
Ren.Ashya

Posts : 67
Join date : 2014-01-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 001: (Not) The Beginning

Post by TobyX on Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:02 pm

[Jacob] "Jess don't get too cocky. I mean we are basically war trained..."

TobyX

Posts : 97
Join date : 2014-01-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 001: (Not) The Beginning

Post by Gabriel_Fairfox on Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:18 pm

[Narrator] The second Jessica hit the floor, she went into a swift roll, away awhile manipulating her sword placement Cutting, Rens left Shoulder(Exact Same Dimensions of the previous cut) avoiding the brunt of Rens attack that put a hole in the ground, and swiftly moves to her feet.....
[Jessica] Not 2 shabby i guess, but havn't you missed 1 key detail in this fight Mr expert
avatar
Gabriel_Fairfox
Admin

Posts : 93
Join date : 2014-01-17

View user profile http://ffda.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: 001: (Not) The Beginning

Post by Ren.Ashya on Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:23 pm

[Ren] You too are very skilled. But you have much to learn. *Thirteen aura blades rotate around Ren as he places his hands in his pockets* "I like you Jess" *Smirks*
[Tara] 'YOU WHAT?! YOU IDIOT!! YOU'RE MINE NOW, JESSICA!!! *Tara blushes, and punches Ren, sending him flying out of the ring and crashing into Jacob*
[Narrator] Tara blushes greatly as her eyes turn red and her hair turns white. She raises her hand and summons her scythe, engulfing her other hand with white aura.
[Yukiko] "Go Mommy!!!"
[Ren] *looks toward JAcob* Damn... So uhm should we stop this?
avatar
Ren.Ashya

Posts : 67
Join date : 2014-01-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 001: (Not) The Beginning

Post by TobyX on Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:26 pm

[Jacob] "Tara you damn tsundere/yandere hybrid! They aren't like that!! Stop inflicting pain to me just because you're pissed at Ren!" *limps away* "Looks like I'm going to the nurse's office again..."

TobyX

Posts : 97
Join date : 2014-01-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 001: (Not) The Beginning

Post by Gabriel_Fairfox on Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:32 pm

[Jessica]"Well Ren you better Join Jacob in the infirmary, since the key aspect you missed is that them wounds i been giving you, are not ordinary wounds, your an Ashya with fast regeneration right Yet you cant heal a would that swallow,........wanna know why ..They are leak wounds, the more Power you use the faster you run out of steam, in both Power Level and Physical Energy. If you like i can explain how it works, though only a Combantion of Ashya and swordplay can do it, sorry Jacob you can't
avatar
Gabriel_Fairfox
Admin

Posts : 93
Join date : 2014-01-17

View user profile http://ffda.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: 001: (Not) The Beginning

Post by TobyX on Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:34 pm

[Jacob] *limps out of the training room* "Like hell I can't leave! I'll see you guys later I'm going to the infirmary... Tara learn your damn powers!!!"

TobyX

Posts : 97
Join date : 2014-01-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 001: (Not) The Beginning

Post by Ren.Ashya on Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:38 pm

[Ren] "See Tara? Hurt..." *shows his wound* "Jacob was right, I dont like her like that. Here!" *Tosses Jess a new certificate* "As I said , you're good, but you have a lot to learn. We'll see you shine in the mock battle. After the Mock battle, I will consider giving you your S-class coat.
[Tara] "S-Sorry Jacob!! I just meant to hurt Ren Yaknow!" *Tara blushes and faces Jess* "Sorry, I get jealous easily..."
avatar
Ren.Ashya

Posts : 67
Join date : 2014-01-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 001: (Not) The Beginning

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum