FairfoxDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this week
No user

001: (Not) The Beginning

5 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

001: (Not) The Beginning - Page 3 Empty Re: 001: (Not) The Beginning

Post by TobyX Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:43 pm

[Fallon] *stops Jacob at the door* "Wait Jacob I was brought her to give you and Ren a new application!" *Hands Jacob and Ren a copy*
[Jacob] "Jason Black-leaves? Male. 23. Smoke. Cans? Speed. Runs... away... I don't like him." *Jacob burns the application using his hands* "Class E." *Continues to limp to the infirmary*

TobyX

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren.Ashya Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:46 pm

[Ren] "No connection to any family... he's unique but he wont last as a commander... Jacob is too hard... Class D." *He folds the paper and places it in the pocket, bringing out an intercom.* "Yuna. add Jason Blackleaves into Class D please."
[Yuna] "Alright, see you soon, Ren" *Ends call*
Ren.Ashya
Ren.Ashya

Back to top Go down

Post by TobyX Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:48 pm

[Narrator] As Jacob limps to the infirmary he walks into a man with long blonde hair and sea blue eyes.
[Jacob] "What are you looking at kid? Pfft... nothing that's what I thought." *Limps into the infirmary*

Last edited by TobyX on Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : jj left >.>)

TobyX

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel_Fairfox Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:04 pm

Ren.Ashya wrote:[Ren] "No connection to any family... he's unique but he wont last as a commander... Jacob is too hard... Class D." *He folds the paper and places it in the pocket, bringing out an intercom.* "Yuna. add Jason Blackleaves into Class D please."
[Jessica] "Like how you just throw me a random certificate then forget i am standing right here, well anyway id sort your wounds out, *Grabs Some Vinegar from a mini pot nearby lights it, and puts on both rens wounds, healing them both up pretty quickly due to Ren rapid healing though it does send a sharp pain through ren, for a split second* "Hurt diddn't it, well there is a nicer way but you anoyed me. Yes i know i got a lot to learn, like i don't even know how to make use of this new sword i got and its power, though the standard rules of combat still apply to someone as strong as you, If someone is Stronger than you no matter how much, If you can use that Strength against them its a fair fight.  Though didn't know you had Sai super speed to boot. 
[Narrater] Jess Goes and sits down on some comfy Sofa that randomly happened to be there in the corner
Gabriel_Fairfox
Gabriel_Fairfox
Admin

https://ffda.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren.Ashya Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:22 pm

Gabriel_Fairfox wrote:
Ren.Ashya wrote:[Ren] "No connection to any family... he's unique but he wont last as a commander... Jacob is too hard... Class D." *He folds the paper and places it in the pocket, bringing out an intercom.* "Yuna. add Jason Blackleaves into Class D please."
[Jessica] "Like how you just throw me a random certificate then forget i am standing right here, well anyway id sort your wounds out, *Grabs Some Vinegar from a mini pot nearby lights it, and puts on both rens wounds, healing them both up pretty quickly due to Ren rapid healing though it does send a sharp pain through ren, for a split second* "Hurt diddn't it, well there is a nicer way but you anoyed me. Yes i know i got a lot to learn, like i don't even know how to make use of this new sword i got and its power, though the standard rules of combat still apply to someone as strong as you, If someone is Stronger than you no matter how much, If you can use that Strength against them its a fair fight.  Though didn't know you had Sai super speed to boot. 
[Narrater] Jess Goes and sits down on some comfy Sofa that randomly happened to be there in the corner
[Ren] *Sits by Jess* "I know I can be harsh right now; I'm sorry. But Allow me to clarify some things... Look at the certificate, you're me and JAcob's student. This is how My parents and Yuna taught me. and how Yuna taught Jacob. But that's only during the battles.
[Narrator] Ren kicks back and releases a deep sigh.
[Ren] "Allow me to explain a few things... About me, and about your new sword. Let's start with me because if I told you about your sword first, you'd have no reason to stay for me. I'm Commander Rennel Ashya, the child of prophecy, the Gravitator. What is the Gravitator you ask? It started with a man named Minato. He was powerful and the arch nemesis of a girl named Sakura Sai. Though they fought a lot, they loved eachother and had four kids; two boys and two girls; three of the children taking some traits power from their father while one boy named Koyo became an exact copy of his mother. This eventually became the four families: Sai, Ashya, Amagi and Afan. You see, I am the reincarnation of Minato; I contain all four families in me and still surviving. You see, many try to replecate me, making copies; though they are all failures... They often loose their mind to the darkness. Jacob, Tara and I; along with all of Team Taren dealed with this in a war called the Mongole War. A Man named goran made an Army of "Replicas" of meby injecting my blood into them. That is why I have the power of the Sai and Ashya. *He creates a fire and ice ball in each hand* "As well as Afan and Amagi.
[Narrator] Ren stands and holds out his hand with a smile.
[Ren] Will you come with me? I have more to tell...
[Tara] Grrr.....
[Ren] It's not like that, babe *kisses Tara's cheek and faces Jess again*
Ren.Ashya
Ren.Ashya

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel_Fairfox Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:35 pm

Qouting REN:
[Jessica] "Sure Ren id come with you.. (Hugs Tara) "Just borrowing him for a little me and you can go get ice cream later"...*Looks at ren* "Lead the way"
Gabriel_Fairfox
Gabriel_Fairfox
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren.Ashya Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:47 pm

[/quote]

[Tara] "Ooh! I like Ice Cream!!!" *Tara grabs Yukiko and walks away* "Later Taters~!"
[Ren] "Okay" *Grabs Jess's hand* "I-It's not in that way..."
[Narrator] The scene changes around them to a grassy plain with rolling hills. At the top of the highest hill, stands a tree all coverd in crystals*
[Ren] "This is my Nirvana.. my heart. as you can see, its filled with crystals. It happened a while ago. Anyway, this way." *Walks through a white door* "About your sword, it rests deep in your heart... you see this ball of light in the center of this empty, white room; this is the soul blade." *Ren grabs the ball and it forms into his black blade* "It is composed of the crystals you saw covering all of my Nirvana. It shapes as a blade becasue its used as a mechanism to protect the heart; once destroyed, you will be engulfed in crystals and you will wither away..." *Ren grabs a brown music box just under the ball of light* "This box seals our powers when we dont need them. Your's is still sealed because Your eyes have yet to change to the red of the Ashya. In this realm, it is easier to summon your blade. Go on try..." *Ren smiles* "Your first lesson is now."
Ren.Ashya
Ren.Ashya

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel_Fairfox Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:11 pm

[Narrator] Jessica summons her blade just like before though finding it a much lighter task than before..
[Jessica] "Hmm Interesting though em what does my blade say about me, Fire/Light Flickering around the Katana Sword does this mean It's unstable ? anyway id let you do the talking. Don't want to look 2 deeply into things till i know stuff.*Starts staring at the Music Box, while waiting on ren* ..."Does this mean my Blade has a theme Tune?
Gabriel_Fairfox
Gabriel_Fairfox
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren.Ashya Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:19 pm

[Ren] "Unstable? no.. You have both Afan and Ashya yes? Its being shown in your blade... I see now; the blade is giving you your powers where as YOUR powers are still sealed" *Ren snaps his fingers* "It's kinda like mine watch..." *Black flame aura envelops ren's blade* "See? As for the music box..." *Ren twists the knob on the bottom, causing an intricate, soothing tune to play* "The music is used to calm you when you're in the darkness of the Sai... But only the one that you truly love can activate it..."
[Narrator] Ren sends his blade away and takes a stance, white aura wrapping around his hands
[Ren] "We Will be training your powers. You are very skilled in the sword art but we will work on your Afan and Ashya powers now...
Ren.Ashya
Ren.Ashya

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel_Fairfox Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:33 pm

[Jessica] "ah sounds good, i can work on new combos using these powers them," *Takes up a meditating standing stance em, now what*?
Gabriel_Fairfox
Gabriel_Fairfox
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren.Ashya Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:37 pm

[Ren] "Clear your mind, picture your nirvana a calming state... then open up that door. Picture the light flowing through your body and create a hot spot on your palms" *Ren sits in front of JEss*
Ren.Ashya
Ren.Ashya

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel_Fairfox Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:54 pm

[Jessica] Does as Ren says, and implements perfectly ,
Gabriel_Fairfox
Gabriel_Fairfox
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TobyX Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:57 pm

[Narrator] Fallon walks in and hands Jacob a paper
[Fallon] "Another application babe" *Kisses Jacob on the cheek* "Did Tara hurt you that bad that you had to go to the infirmary?"
[Jacob] "Another one!? And no she didn't I just wanted to get out of work. Guess that didn't work... but I'm gonna stay in here for a little bit. hmmm lets see... an Afan hm? oh a mage" *Laughs* "Interesting. Technique called silent fist okay... annnd answers silent fist... Grade F." *Burns the paper* "If they don't take it seriously it's grade F."

TobyX

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren.Ashya Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:59 pm

Gabriel_Fairfox wrote:[Jessica] Does as Ren says, and implements perfectly ,
[Ren] "Okay, now Imagine the light exploding inside of a ball in your chest and release it to your hands" *wite aura wraps around his hands*
Ren.Ashya
Ren.Ashya

Back to top Go down

Post by enderman2930 Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:10 pm

Ender-*The time vortex appears, and out of it, a slender young man walks slowly, interrupting the reunion.*
"Sorry to interrupt,"he says, "But I need to talk with the test officers, mostly Jacob. there is a manner I need to discuss with him."
enderman2930
enderman2930

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel_Fairfox Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:11 pm

Ren.Ashya wrote:
[Ren] "Okay, now Imagine the light exploding inside of a ball in your chest and release it to your hands" *wite aura wraps around his hands*
[Narrator] Jessica Does so but instead of just her hands, a white covers her entire body, with the Rims of the Aura Has a tint of Orange But not Fire, Jessica feel like she has an extra bone, Behind her like a tail and panics stopping for a moment and try to focus so its just in her hands....Continues struggling though within 10 minutes of trying successfully accomplishing the task.

[Jessica] "Well that was interesting"[Sarcasm]
Gabriel_Fairfox
Gabriel_Fairfox
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TobyX Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:13 pm

enderman2930 wrote:Ender-*The time vortex appears, and out of it, a slender young man walks slowly, interrupting the reunion.*
"Sorry to interrupt,"he says, "But I need to talk with the test officers, mostly Jacob. there is a manner I need to discuss with him."

[Jacob] "Yo the doors open just come in!" *sits up and waits for the recruit to come in*

TobyX

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren.Ashya Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:17 pm

Gabriel_Fairfox wrote:
Ren.Ashya wrote:
[Narrator] Jessica Does so but instead of just her hands, a white covers her entire body, with the Rims of the Aura Has a tint of Orange But not Fire, Jessica feel like she has an extra bone, Behind her like a tail and panics stopping for a moment and try to focus so its just in her hands....Continues struggling though within 10 minutes of trying successfully accomplishing the task.

[Jessica] "Well that was interesting"[Sarcasm]
[Ren] "I see.. A defense first... focus your energy into your palms... Close your eyes and focus on your palms..." *Ren paces back and forth.. eventually playing his box's tune just for fun* "Ahhh, I love this tune..."
Ren.Ashya
Ren.Ashya

Back to top Go down

Post by enderman2930 Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:18 pm

"Sorry", he said, after using his watch to get rid of the time rift. "But I need to apply to be in your task force. I put my test, and class F is enough, but bad things are coming, VERY bad things. and i'm here to help".
enderman2930
enderman2930

Back to top Go down

Post by TobyX Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:22 pm

enderman2930 wrote:"Sorry", he said, after using his watch to get rid of the time rift. "But I need to apply to be in your task force. I put my test, and class F is enough, but bad things are coming, VERY bad things. and i'm here to help".

[Jacob] *sighs* "Well kid you answered 'Silent Fists' We told you to elaborate on what you meant but you didn't. To be completely honest your answers were for the most part shit, and dark forces? I'm sure we can face them I mean we've been doing this since we were 16. I'm 19 and my friend Commander Ashya is 20. That's 3 almost 4 years of battle and we're not dead yet so I think we will be okay."

TobyX

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel_Fairfox Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:23 pm

Qoutes:

[Jessica] *Closes and focus the aura into her palms finding it slightly easier than before* "So i use my palms to block?
Gabriel_Fairfox
Gabriel_Fairfox
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by enderman2930 Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:26 pm

[Ender] *pauses for a reply*
enderman2930
enderman2930

Back to top Go down

Post by TobyX Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:27 pm

[Jacob] "So what do you want now? You're not getting out of class F"

TobyX

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren.Ashya Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:27 pm

Gabriel_Fairfox wrote:
Qoutes:

[Jessica] *Closes and focus the aura into her palms finding it slightly easier than before* "So i use my palms to block?
[Ren] "Yes and No... You can use it as a defense and attack... Recall to when I smashed you into the floor with my fools dance, Recall it feeling like a push against your body..." *Ren holds up his hand, making a spear and the arua sharpens* "See? Now it can pierce... when we train.. we use the defense technique so there will be no casualities"
Ren.Ashya
Ren.Ashya

Back to top Go down

Post by enderman2930 Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:28 pm

[ender] yeah, sure you may have survived this but look... *pulls out charred uniforms that are from Jacob's uniform.* I should've known that I needed proof. and here it is. this evil is a force to be reckoned with...
enderman2930
enderman2930

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum