FairfoxDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this week
No user

002: Ashya vs. Afan Mock Battle

5 posters

Go down

002: Ashya vs. Afan Mock Battle Empty 002: Ashya vs. Afan Mock Battle

Post by Ren.Ashya Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:44 pm

The day has come for the next for the next Mock Battle. The game will be Commander Ashya versus Commander Afan. The teams have been selected!

Team Ren Ashya: Kuro, Tara, Yukiko, ender and Serah.
Team Jacob Afan: Jessica, Fallon, Akkitenma, Rei and Kenji.

The games go like this. The two teams will work together, trying to eliminate the whole other teams members. There will be mobs from which you can take loot from to help assist you during the battle. The terrain is random each game and the mobs will be different depending on which terrain you’re in.

Today’s Terrain: Forest
Ren.Ashya
Ren.Ashya

Back to top Go down

002: Ashya vs. Afan Mock Battle Empty Re: 002: Ashya vs. Afan Mock Battle

Post by TobyX Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:50 pm

[Jacob] *Summons Amaterasu and smirks* "Alright Ashya... you got Yukiko and Tara. That gives you an advantage but don't think we are just going to roll over and surrender!" *walks into the woods*

TobyX

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoshimaru Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:48 am

[Kenji] "I thought it was my test today..." *surprised* "Jacob, why you say that he has the advantage?" *a little confused*
Aoshimaru
Aoshimaru

Back to top Go down

Post by TobyX Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:41 pm

[Jacob] *Points at Yukiko and Tara* "Those two... Tara.... psychotic tsundere... and Yukiko has the blood of Tara and Ren. So she is just pure power even though she doesn't show it, it's there."

TobyX

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoshimaru Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:12 pm

[Kenji] "These are very important data, if as you say I think we have the victory in our hands... What about the skills of others?" *seriously looking*
Aoshimaru
Aoshimaru

Back to top Go down

Post by enderman2930 Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:02 am

comes through time rift* hi guys whats going on?
enderman2930
enderman2930

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel_Fairfox Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:11 am

[Jessica Shanks] *Comes out from Tree Tops and darts for Ender and launchers not only a powerful attack cutting Ender in 4 locations (Both shoulders, forhead and Right hand wrist but taps her foot during the process engulfing Both Herself and Ender in a room of light Increasing her Senses but prevents possible Time Rift escape (1x1 Mile square area.
"Your Not getting away from me now, plus if u even try those wounds will drain you before you can even escape this area, so Eitherway your out of the Mock Battle" *Evil Grin*
Gabriel_Fairfox
Gabriel_Fairfox
Admin

https://ffda.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by enderman2930 Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:17 am

*ender grins* I don't think so... *ender creates black hole with dark sword, and Jessica goes into it!* looks like your out! closes black hole and heals himself
enderman2930
enderman2930

Back to top Go down

Post by enderman2930 Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:39 am

*ender thinks to himself:* man, these guys are tough! I need to keep on my toes... *uses spell to change his sword into a duel disk and summons a blue-eyes white dragon to help him.*
enderman2930
enderman2930

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel_Fairfox Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:25 am

[Narrator]Jessica Shanks uses the strings of light she created with her Ashya family Ties, and uses the ends to tie a noose around the blue eyes white dragon , pulling it down and herself up closing the blackhole in the process. Ender Falls to his knees after his power draining rapidly
[Jessica Shanks]"Forgot to tell you something about them wounds, the more power you use, or if u attempt to heal them through Power you just Increase the speed in which they Drain you Power" *Smirks* "You have a lot to learn about the ways of the swords" *Drops her standard Sword and draws her Soul Blade* "Ready?"
Gabriel_Fairfox
Gabriel_Fairfox
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by enderman2930 Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:11 pm

ok... *pulls out sword* its time to fight! teleports to Jessica and slashes at her but she is too fast* *then he finally finds her weak spot!* *hits the knees and Jessica falls*
enderman2930
enderman2930

Back to top Go down

Post by TobyX Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:32 pm

[Jacob] *grabs ender by the neck and throws him to the ground* "Get. The Fuck. Out!!"
[Narrator] Jacob's hair turns white and his eyes pearly green as black and white flames come from his hands he steps on ender's back, holding a pure black fire ball above his head.
[Jacob] "You would be dead." *Throws the fireball at ender's face as ender's suit turns off*

TobyX

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren.Ashya Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:33 am

[Serah] "Jacob-Senpai!!!" *Serah summons her blade, white, ice crystals coming off the blade*
[Narrator] Serah flips toward Jacob, slashes his shoulder. With a pause, the white crystals explode and expand on Jacob's shoulder.
[Serah] "I never told you my bloodlines..." *smirks*
Ren.Ashya
Ren.Ashya

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel_Fairfox Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:10 pm

[Jessica] *After playing Possom on the ground, waiting for someone to try to attack her (Enderman),Realises Jacob Dealt with him, Makes a quick and sudden Moment, Triping Serah, landing 2 short Cuts on her legs along with a sterling cut on Jacobs arm removing the Crystals (and a little bit of skin).
"Jacob Letting Her get crystals on you, a little disappointed"
Gabriel_Fairfox
Gabriel_Fairfox
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TobyX Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:18 pm

[Jacob] *Eyes turn red and the cuts begin to close* "She got lucky... But hey I'm a masochist... I love the burn."

TobyX

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoshimaru Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:50 pm

[Kenji] This is really funny... *smiles and pulls out two pistols* Time to play... *shoots water over his enemies and laughs out loud* hehehehe... Now they are wet, they look funny... *smiles*
Aoshimaru
Aoshimaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down