FairfoxDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this week
No user

001: (Not) The Beginning

5 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

001: (Not) The Beginning - Page 5 Empty Re: 001: (Not) The Beginning

Post by TobyX Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:50 pm

[Jacob] "Let's get this straight right now! I'm 19 you're 18 making me older than you! So don't call me little bro ever again!"

TobyX

Back to top Go down

Post by enderman2930 Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:53 pm

Okay! so I made a nickname for you to make me feel good about myself! call the police! have me arrested! Dude. take a chill pill ok? Going to my slifer red dorm... *walks away slowly*
enderman2930
enderman2930

Back to top Go down

Post by TobyX Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:54 pm

[Jacob] "What's a slifer?"

TobyX

Back to top Go down

Post by enderman2930 Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:57 pm

slifer the sky dragon. in the egyption legends? you have no clue? how did you become the test checker if you don't know what the dorms are? later... * makes rift with sword and walks into room...*
enderman2930
enderman2930

Back to top Go down

Post by TobyX Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:59 pm

[Jacob] "because those aren't the dorms little one. This academy is for fighting and nothing else. So keep your weirdness to yourself and fight for your life."

TobyX

Back to top Go down

Post by enderman2930 Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:03 pm

look who in this room has A) a dark magic sword and B) not a hothead? answer is : Me! so leave me alone ok?
enderman2930
enderman2930

Back to top Go down

Post by TobyX Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:06 pm

[Jacob] "pffft what ever kid." *walks away* "Dont come to me for anything ever again"

TobyX

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel_Fairfox Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:20 am

Ren.Ashya wrote:
Gabriel_Fairfox wrote:
Ren.Ashya wrote:
Gabriel_Fairfox wrote:

[Ren] "Yes and No... You can use it as a defense and attack... Recall to when I smashed you into the floor with my fools dance, Recall it feeling like a push against your body..." *Ren holds up his hand, making a spear and the arua sharpens* "See? Now it can pierce... when we train.. we use the defense technique so there will be no casualities"
[Jessica] "Attempted to crush me into the floor, technically you just knocked me off my feet don't forget my rolling anyway i think its best if i learn def for both piecing and blunt attacks, i don't want to get ill prepared for speed again.
[Ren] "Oh.. hehe sorry..  I tend to play scenarios in my head... heh hehe... But we need to work on your speed... sais are very fast... Thats the side of the family i get it from *Ren teleports form one side of the room and back in a matter of seconds*
[Jessica] "So how do i do that, Raise my speed, do i need to run back and forth 1000 times
[Ren] "Funny... fun-- oh you were serious?" *Ren laughs* "For you, becasue youre not a sai and since you're already good at focusing your aura... focus it onto your feet... Aura is frictionless... it'll take a while to get used to turnning your 'Speed boots' on and off and trying not to fall, but that's why were practicing...
Well, i can already move friction-less though a bit of a speed boost from Aura would help, though got 3 questions can aura clash (similar to swords) Like If someone used Aura to try piece me, can i use Aura to defend like a sword
Gabriel_Fairfox
Gabriel_Fairfox
Admin

https://ffda.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren.Ashya Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:17 am

Gabriel_Fairfox wrote:
Ren.Ashya wrote:
Gabriel_Fairfox wrote:
Ren.Ashya wrote:
Gabriel_Fairfox wrote:

[Ren] "Yes and No... You can use it as a defense and attack... Recall to when I smashed you into the floor with my fools dance, Recall it feeling like a push against your body..." *Ren holds up his hand, making a spear and the arua sharpens* "See? Now it can pierce... when we train.. we use the defense technique so there will be no casualities"
[Jessica] "Attempted to crush me into the floor, technically you just knocked me off my feet don't forget my rolling anyway i think its best if i learn def for both piecing and blunt attacks, i don't want to get ill prepared for speed again.
[Ren] "Oh.. hehe sorry..  I tend to play scenarios in my head... heh hehe... But we need to work on your speed... sais are very fast... Thats the side of the family i get it from *Ren teleports form one side of the room and back in a matter of seconds*
[Jessica] "So how do i do that, Raise my speed, do i need to run back and forth 1000 times
[Ren] "Funny... fun-- oh you were serious?" *Ren laughs* "For you, becasue youre not a sai and since you're already good at focusing your aura... focus it onto your feet... Aura is frictionless... it'll take a while to get used to turnning your 'Speed boots' on and off and trying not to fall, but that's why were practicing...
Well, i can already move friction-less though a bit of a speed boost from Aura would help, though got 3 questions can aura clash (similar to swords) Like If someone used Aura to try piece me, can i use Aura to defend like a sword
[Ren] *Ren changing one hand to black aura; now he has one black and one white* "More or less. *Walks closer to jess* "When they are not the same element..." *Touches Jess's aura with the black hand causing a spark* "The two auras will 'deflect'. When the auras are of the same element..." *Touche's Jess's aura with the white aura to see it mold together* "It will blend. Since you are an Afan... I'll teach you a technique or a transformation... I taught this to Jacob four years ago... please stand."
Ren.Ashya
Ren.Ashya

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel_Fairfox Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:22 am

[Jessica]"Em Ren *Pokes Ren in face* " I never sat down"
Gabriel_Fairfox
Gabriel_Fairfox
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by enderman2930 Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:31 am

* time rife opens into Jacobs office* look man, im sorry for how ive acted torwrds you. how about being aquaintances for a start?
enderman2930
enderman2930

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren.Ashya Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:33 am

[Ren] "I... U... W... I knew that..." *Ren slightly blushes and rubs the back of his head* "Okay... Feel the fire inside of your chest... Turn that flame into a stream of fire... Start at your toes and bring it to the top of your head. I know what you're thinking, why dont we just open your box and make it easy? We'll there is a down side... When I first opened my box, the powers were too intense and I almost killed Tara. The only way to calm yourself is with the tune in the box and no one can start that tune besides the one that you love... So i'd just be killing me or you."
[Narrator] Following Ren's orders, Jessica's body fuses with the flames, creating a fox-like ears and a tail made of pure blue flames; reminding Ren of Echo and later Jacob.
[Ren] "I knew you'd be a blue flame like him... you're just like him..." *Ren Touches the floor, creating a shock-wave of black aura and the flames of Jess turn black* "This is the Hell-Fire Transformation. Enhances speed by x4."
Ren.Ashya
Ren.Ashya

Back to top Go down

Post by TobyX Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:37 am

enderman2930 wrote:* time rife opens into Jacobs office* look man, im sorry for how ive acted torwrds you. how about being aquaintances for a start?

[Jacob] Are you serious *sighs and stops doing his paperwork* I told you I wanted nothing to do with you! I can handle my own! Just leave me alone or I will kill you.

TobyX

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren.Ashya Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:45 am

TobyX wrote:
enderman2930 wrote:* time rife opens into Jacobs office* look man, im sorry for how ive acted torwrds you. how about being aquaintances for a start?

[Jacob] Are you serious *sighs and stops doing his paperwork* I told you I wanted nothing to do with you! I can handle my own! Just leave me alone or I will kill you.
[Ren] *Talks to Jacob Telepathically* "Come help me with Jess's training? I'm teaching her some Afan and Ashya techniques... Come to the white room in the faithful tree realm"
Ren.Ashya
Ren.Ashya

Back to top Go down

Post by TobyX Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:48 am

[Jacob] *smiles* "Oh god yes! Anything to get me out of here with this kid." *goes into meditation transporting him to the faithful tree* "Damn long time since I've been here..." *Walks to Ren and Jessica* "Sup guys?"

TobyX

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren.Ashya Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:51 am

[Ren] "She just did the Hellfire version one, shes a blue flame like you, echo and Haruhi..." *Ren smiles, joyfully* "She's a fast learner! She'll make it to S rank in no time!"
Ren.Ashya
Ren.Ashya

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel_Fairfox Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:51 am

[Jessica] * Runs around the room 3 times,* " This speed feels good, This plus my swords skill" *Evil Grin* "oh Em I notice you have the other transformation where your face stuff chances colour, how do I do that and what are benefits"?
Gabriel_Fairfox
Gabriel_Fairfox
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TobyX Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:56 am

[Jacob] *Goes Hellfire version two* "I don't think you're ready for those right now"

TobyX

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren.Ashya Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:59 am

[Ren] "She can do it like you... she'll have an easier going Hellfire Version two becasue shes part ashya..." *Ren enters Gravitator mode; his air turning white, his eyes turning brown and a pattern glowing on his chest as his clothes infuse with the black, white and gray aura* "I have a plan for awakening your box, Jess... if you want to. That's why I called upon Jacob to help me. Then the real training can begin..." *13 back and white aura blades dance around ren*
Ren.Ashya
Ren.Ashya

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel_Fairfox Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:04 am

[Jessica] "Well I already know the song"
Gabriel_Fairfox
Gabriel_Fairfox
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren.Ashya Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:05 am

[Ren] "Well lets see you fully unleash your powers, then... with control of course. Analyse me and Jacob." *Ren closes his eyes, his hair turning black and the aura going away. When he opens his eyes, His eyes are Blood red with Black slits*
Ren.Ashya
Ren.Ashya

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel_Fairfox Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:20 am

[Narrator]Jessica Closes her eyes, and lets herself swim inside herself towards her own music Box opening the box releasing Her full Power along with the song below.
Though There was signs of a second song within it.
Jessica Heir Glowed Blonde, same as her natural colour with streaks of silver running through hit, her eyes Glowed White/silver.
Gabriel_Fairfox
Gabriel_Fairfox
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TobyX Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:28 am

[Jacob] *looks at Ren then back at Jessica* "Nice song? I think?" *Laughs a little* "This is my song"

TobyX

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren.Ashya Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:29 am

[Ren] "Well that saves us a bunch of time" *lightly laughs*
[Narrator] Tara and Yukiko also arrive, slowly walking towrad the three of us.
[Tara] "You always bring someone here when you want to be their frend..." *Tara laughs and unleashes her powers, her hair turning white and her eyes turning red; just like Ren and JAcob*
[Yukiko] "Me too?" *Yukiko jumps in joy* "I can stop masking my power?"
[Ren] "You don't have to hide here, baby..." *Ren pats her head*
[narrator] An explosion of aura comes from yukiko; the smoke from the blast clears and she appears to be 20 years of age. Her voice is slightly deeper... her hair is white and her eyes are white with a red ourline and black slits.
[Yukiko] "Finally, it's tiring; suppressing all of that." *Yukiko stands with one hand on her developed hips*
Ren.Ashya
Ren.Ashya

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel_Fairfox Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:57 am

[Jessica] "Wait how old are you Yukiko"?
Gabriel_Fairfox
Gabriel_Fairfox
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum